Patch 1.25 is now available for NBA Live 19! As with all previous official patches, it will come through automatically as long as your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One is online. If you encounter any issues, try checking for the update manually or restarting your console.
As previously promised, the patch includes various tuning tweaks for gameplay, and a deterrent for gamers who hog the ball in LIVE Run. Shot contests have also been adjusted, and higher-rated ballhandlers won’t be forced into picking up their dribble as often. A technical fix for users with five players is also included.
The patch also includes new likenesses for over 60 NBA and WNBA players, venue and uniform updates for Quai 54, WNBA roster and uniform updates, and some NBA rating adjustments. Data for future LIVE Events has also been pushed through in the patch.
NBA Live 19 Patch 1.25 Notes
Venue + Uniform updates: Quai 54
Memory corruption fix for players with 5 CAPs.
Based off community feedback:
- Upped defensive impact to shots
- Good defensive positioning will be rewarded by affecting jump shots more.
- Introducing a ball hog penalty
- If a user “hogs” the ball for an excessive period, shots will be penalized. A major shot penalty will kick in if the user continues to ball hog.
- This is only for user player jump shots in Live Run.
- Bigger players will play contact shots against smaller players less often.
- This will result in more clean looks and makes for bigger players (when going up against smaller players)
- More impact for lower-rated players on contact layups.
- This results in lower-rated players missing more layups with contact
- Increased chances to make cleaner layups and shots around the rim
- Fewer clean layups missed from light contests
- Improved ball handling vs. collisions
- Higher-rated ball handlers will only pick up the ball from too many collisions or being super low on short-term stamina.
Further notes on roster updates can be found here.