With last week’s NBA 2K16 news, the 2015 NBA Finals ready to tip off, a few coaching changes, and some more topic suggestions from the community, Arcane and I have plenty to talk about in Episode #119 of the NLSC Podcast. Tune in now!
- Last week’s episode of NBA 2KTV delivered the goods as far as NBA 2K16 tidbits are concerned. We give our thoughts on what we’ve learned so far.
- We’ve gotten a second wind for binging on NBA Live 15 and NBA 2K15, so we share a few of our recent basketball gaming experiences, including some thoughts on the value of Ultimate Team packs.
- In some breaking news, we have new details on Spike Lee’s involvement with NBA 2K16’s MyCAREER mode. What do we make of it?
- We give our thoughts on a topic Kenny discussed in his latest column: direct passing into the backcourt, and vision/awareness “cones”.
- What are our experiences playing real basketball? We reminisce fondly.
- E3 is quickly approaching, and should bring details on NBA Live 16 and NBA 2K16. Oh yeah, and Fallout 4. One of us is rather excited about that.
- It’s our last chance to change our 2015 NBA Finals predictions. Have we had a change of heart?
- What do we think of the criteria for flagrant fouls?
- The Chicago Bulls have fired Tom Thibodeau, and brought in Fred Hoiberg. We comment on the change, and other coaching hires around the league.
- Is Dwyane Wade looking to move on from the Miami Heat?
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.