In the middle of the 2015 NBA Finals, and just a few days before E3, it’s Episode #120 of the NLSC Podcast! Join Arcane and I as we discuss the NBA Live 16 cover announcement, everything we know so far about NBA Live 16 and NBA 2K16, the on-going clash between the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers for the 2015 NBA Championship, and more.
- We didn’t have to wait long to find out that Russell Westbrook is gracing the NBA Live 16 cover. What do we think of that choice?
- With the release of a screenshot and a preliminary features list, we note that there’s more optimism surrounding NBA Live 16 compared to recent years, especially with the game’s presence at E3.
- After breaking down this week’s NBA Live 16 news, we get up to speed with some NBA 2K16 information, including clarification on a couple of matters that we’re glad to see.
- We comment on three areas where NBA Live 16 needs to show improvement: off-ball movement, animations, and the addition of a shot meter.
- Kotaku recently published an article describing a lengthy Association experience using skoadam’s URB roster for NBA 2K13. Unfortunately, it got our name wrong.
- We answer some mailbag questions about community spirit and Forum participation…and possibly get a little sentimental in thanking the people who support us in doing what we do.
- It’s been an interesting NBA Finals so far: scrappy, and at times ugly, but not boring. What do we think will happen next?
- If LeBron James leads the Cavaliers to the title, what does it mean for his standing amongst the greats? We discuss some recent proclamations about The King, and address the issue of “haters”. (Caution: Rant Warning)
- Two Nike fanboys are quite pleased to hear about the company’s new deal with the NBA, beginning in 2017. Yes, that would be us.
- We end with a Tweet by Brandon Jennings, which suggests that he’s not a fan of NBA Live.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.