After scheduling conflicts and illness caused us another undesirable delay, we’re back with Episode #122 of the NLSC Podcast! Join Arcane and myself as we chat about the latest NBA Live 16 and NBA 2K16 news, give our thoughts on the wild start to the 2015 NBA offseason, and talk about a couple of other things that are on our minds.
- We catch up on the latest NBA Live 16 news, including the developer blog on visuals, new screenshots, and details on the early version of the game that was on display at E3 2015.
- We’re sold on the Special Edition of NBA 2K16, and we’re liking the tidbits we’ve heard so far, but we want to hear more about this year’s game from Visual Concepts.
- What are we playing at the moment? Andrew shares some recent NBA Live 15 Ultimate Team stories.
- We both added some classic titles to our basketball video game collections recently, but unfortunately, one of us was a little unlucky with our purchase.
- The 2015 NBA Draft saw a couple of surprise picks. We give our thoughts on how our favourite teams fared.
- Is Joel Embiid the next Greg Oden?
- Once again, we play fashion critics, as we discuss the new jerseys for the Atlanta Hawks and Philadelphia 76ers.
- We discuss the 2015 NBA offseason, from the feud between DeMarcus Cousins and George Karl to DeAndre Jordan’s controversial (in)decision, Luke Ridnour’s wild ride, and the major player movement so far.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.