The 2015 NBA offseason is slowing down a little, but news about this year’s NBA video games is just starting to heat up. Arcane and I are your hosts for Episode #123 of the NLSC Podcast, in which we react to the latest NBA Live 16 news, discuss some NBA 2K16 leaks and rumours, and find a few other things to talk about, too.
- This past week has brought us some new NBA Live 16 screenshots, and a healthy info drop by way of a developer blog. What do we make of the latest details?
- We also received some interesting tidbits by way of DualShockers’ video interview with NBA Live 16 designer Ryan Santos.
- We’ll have the opportunity to conduct some interviews of our own with the NBA Live 16 development team in the near future, so we invite everyone to get their suggestions for questions in ASAP!
- The NBA 2K16 achievements list has revealed some pleasing details about this year’s game, and also provided some minor spoilers about the MyCAREER story.
- Rumours about the presence of college basketball in NBA 2K16 remain unconfirmed, but they’re too juicy not to report on and discuss. Do we think it will be a reality?
- What have we been doing with basketball games this past week? We may have a couple of surprises here.
- Player movement is slowing down, but there’s still some interesting signings worth talking about, including Josh Smith joining the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Will Becky Hammon become the first female head coach in the history of the NBA?
- We end Episode #123 of the NLSC Podcast with a mention of a once-in-a-lifetime event.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.