After a longer than expected hiatus, we’re back with Episode #130 of the NLSC Podcast! Illness and scheduling conflicts have once again gotten in the way as of late, but we’re back on the air, and looking forward to getting back into the habit of recording weekly shows, especially with the release of NBA Live 16 and NBA 2K16.
On this week’s show…
- We tip things off with our impressions of NBA Live 16. Is it the step up over NBA Live 15 that we were hoping it would be?
- A couple of patches have already been released for NBA Live 16, so we have some impressions to share regarding a couple of the fixes.
- NBA 2K16 has already sold four million copies, of which we own a couple. What do we make of this year’s offering from Visual Concepts?
- We’ve been fairly critical of the story-driven approach to MyCAREER these past few years, but in NBA 2K16, it’s not all bad. Then again, it’s not all good, either…
- Catching up on some community news, our 20th Anniversary of NBA Live content will be resuming soon, alongside our continued NBA Live 16 and NBA 2K16 coverage. NBA 2K16 PC modding has also tipped off with the release of gregkwaste’s NBA 2K16 Explorer.
- Moving on to this week’s NBA discussion, we react to the terrible situation with Lamar Odom.
- On a happier note, we look ahead to the 2016 season, and pick our shortlist of title contenders.
- We wrap up Episode #130 of the NLSC Podcast with more NBA fashion critiques, and the impending anniversary of a league record.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.