We’re coming at you a little later this week, but Episode #139 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! It’s our last episode for 2015, so in addition to discussing all the news from the past week, we also take a look back on the year that was, and look ahead to 2016. Episodes will resume in early January; as always, thanks for tuning in and supporting the NLSC Podcast throughout the year!
On this week’s show…
- Some new roster and content updates have come through for NBA Live 16, including this year’s Christmas jerseys, Stance socks, and a few new bug fixes.
- NBA 2K16 has also received a new patch on all the major platforms, which resolves a few issues in gameplay and various game modes.
- We reflect on last week’s big event for NBA 2K16, which turned out to be a digital launch party for Kyrie Irving’s new shoes. Were we expecting something better?
- gregkwaste has released his 3D Importer/Exporter tool for NBA 2K16, opening up 3D editing for this year’s game. Needless to say, it’s another big development for the modding community.
- We quickly recap this week’s featured content on the NLSC.
- The Streak is over! We react to the Milwaukee Bucks becoming the first team to defeat the Golden State Warriors this season.
- Elsewhere, the Philadelphia 76ers continue to struggle, but Brett Brown has agreed to a contract extension through 2019.
- Could Dwight Howard be heading to the Miami Heat? One of us isn’t so thrilled about that possibility.
- Nick Young has made history…by dishing out his first ever assist to Kobe Bryant. Apparently, it was the shoes.
- We have new Bold Predictions for Next Week – or the next couple of weeks, actually. We also look back on last week’s predictions, as one of us managed to get on the board.
- Episode #139 of the NLSC Podcast ends with a Year in Review segment, where we look back on the best and worst of 2015, and look ahead to 2016.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.