We’re coming at you a little later this week, but Episode #143 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane and I as we discuss recent updates for NBA Live 16 and NBA 2K16, give our thoughts on the 2016 All-Star selections, answer a few mailbag questions, and more.
On this week’s show…
- We tip things off with a look at recent NBA Live 16 updates, including thoughts on the latest rosters, and the lack of content for BIG Moments.
- EA are dropping out of E3, in favour of hosting their own event, EA Play. The event will be open to the public, and will feature hands-on game demos.
- Speaking of EA, we also touch on some recent comments Andrew Wilson made about changing the company’s image.
- Patch #5 has been released for NBA 2K16. Its focus suggests that the Pro-Am Road To The Finals tournament isn’t too far away.
- The starters and reserves for the 2016 NBA All-Star Game have been announced. We recap the selections, and give our thoughts.
- We reflect on the selections for the Rising Stars Challenge, which were also recently announced.
- David Blatt’s unexpected and virtually unprecedented firing got a lot of people talking in the past week, so it’s our turn to weigh in on the situation.
- Last week, we discussed players who might be traded. One of them has been, as Josh Smith has been sent back to the Houston Rockets.
- We compare the 1996 Chicago Bulls to the 2016 Golden State Warriors. Who would win, what would the match-ups be like, and how close would it be?
- Who are some of the biggest Draft busts that come immediately to mind? Unfortunately, MJ has picked a couple of them.
- We’ve both come up empty in Bold Predictions the last couple of weeks, which means Andrew is still yet to get on the scoreboard. Surely, this is the week it all turns around!
- We wrap up Episode #143 of the NLSC Podcast with a bizarre incident involving Blake Griffin.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.