Looking for your weekly fix of basketball video game discussion? Tune in to Episode #149 of the NLSC Podcast, in which Arcane and I discuss the latest news and updates for NBA Live and NBA 2K, what we’ve been up to in basketball gaming, the past week in NBA action, and more, including your mailbag submissions!
On this week’s show…
- Over 100+ new items have been added to Ultimate Team in NBA Live 16. Unfortunately, the issue with standing dunks remains unresolved.
- A new playbook and gameplan update has been pushed through for NBA 2K16. Are we expecting any more major updates for either game?
- Does NBA Live need to focus less on NBA 2K, and concentrate on being itself?
- We reminisce about the days when there were more than two basketball games on the market, and discuss the kind of releases we’d like to see.
- In Our Week in Basketball Gaming: Dusting off old favourites, and getting them to work in 64-bit Windows.
- If the opportunity presented itself, would we join the NBA Live Development Team?
- Moving on to this week’s NBA discussion, we chat about Stephen Curry and the Warriors, Russell Westbrook’s big triple double, dysfunction in Cleveland, a new home for Dwight Howard, and a couple of surprising teams.
- What do we think of Ben Simmons’ potential $100 million shoe deal? What will he mean for Australian basketball?
- We wrap up Episode #149 of the NLSC Podcast with this week’s Bold Predictions. Is Andrew on the board yet? (Come on, what do you think?!?)
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.