Episode #160 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join, Arcane, Kenny, and I as we recap some recent NBA Live and NBA 2K news, answer a handful of mailbag questions, and react to the latest results from the 2016 NBA Playoffs.
On this week’s show…
- NBA Live 16 has been added to The Vault for EA Access members. Xbox One users will also be able to play NBA 2K16 for free this weekend.
- Patch V6 has been released for the PC version of NBA 2K16, and not everyone is happy about it. We personally have no complaints.
- A couple of tidbits about NBA 2K17 were revealed over the past week, specifically some of the talent who are mo-capping dunks for this year’s game from Visual Concepts.
- Do we think footplanting is too exaggerated in NBA 2K16? What are our thoughts on “body blocks/steals”?
- Will NBA 2K17 expand upon the features in MyLEAGUE Online?
- We discuss some features that have gone missing from basketball games over the years, and out of a list of three, we pick which one we’d like to see return.
- Similarly, we’re presented with a choice of three old basketball games to remake: NBA Fastbreak ’98, NBA In the Zone 2, and ESPN NBA 2K5. Which would we each choose?
- How do we choose a team for franchise modes when we want a change from controlling our favourite NBA team?
- In Our Week in Basketball Gaming: Dusting off an old favourite, reviewing a very old game, and more 2K Pro-Am action.
- Moving on to the 2016 NBA Playoffs, we talk about the Conference Finals, and share a few thoughts on Draymond Green’s controversial kick.
- We wrap up Episode #160 of the NLSC Podcast with this week’s round of Bold Predictions.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.