Episode #170 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Unfortunately, we encountered some technical difficulties with the software we normally use to record the show, and its temporary replacement definitely isn’t as good. Nevertheless, we hope you’ll enjoy another episode in which we discuss the latest NBA 2K17 previews, recap our week in basketball gaming, and play our favourite podcast game.
On this week’s show…
- Two new NBA 2K17 screenshots have officially been released, featuring Team USA 2016 and the pre-order exclusive 1992 Dream Team. The screenshots are drawing some mixed reactions to say the least, so we chime in with our own critique.
- Once again, we lament the lack of news about NBA 2K17, which isn’t helping us get hyped for this year’s game from Visual Concepts. Who is directing the MyCAREER story this year? We need to know!
- For anyone who is still speculating on whether EA is planning on dropping the console version of NBA Live in favour of the mobile platform, their latest investor release mentions a console release for Live in Q1 2017.
- In Our Week in Basketball Gaming: Bratty behaviour in 2K Pro-Am, and no, not by us. We’re left asking ourselves, is the mode sim enough for our tastes? Also, can’t we all just get along?
- The basketball tournament at the 2016 Olympic Games will be tipping off soon. Team USA seems like a safe bet for the gold (what a bold prediction!), but what about our team, the Australian Boomers?
- We wrap up Episode #170 of the NLSC Podcast with this week’s edition of Trivia Time!
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.