Episode #175 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! We’re in the final countdown to NBA 2K17, so it’s been another busy week with several previews. Join us as we react to the latest news, share our recent basketball gaming experiences, and talk about a couple of other topics that caught our attention.
On this week’s show…
- We now know a lot more about what to expect from MyCAREER in NBA 2K17, by way of a developer blog and a trailer. What do we think of this year’s approach?
- The MyNBA2K17 app is out now, but as of recording, it isn’t much use yet.
- A couple of new tidbits about MyLEAGUE and MyCAREER have given us some ideas for league expansion. We’re also really glad that there’ll be no four point line.
- The Arena Authenticity trailer spotlighted some cool presentation elements, but are we particularly hyped about them?
- We discuss what certainly appears to be a hoax about a PC version of NBA Live 17, and recap what we know so far about the next game from EA Sports.
- In another social media gaffe, Ronnie 2K continues to alienate basketball gamers who dare to express legitimate complaints about NBA 2K.
- Our Week in Basketball Gaming includes some of our final sessions of 2K Pro-Am – though there might be a couple more – and a return to NBA 2K11 for the Jordan Challenge. Also, a bit of talk about NBA Live 16 (yes, it’s been a while).
- We wrap up Episode #175 of the NLSC Podcast with another game of Trivia Time!
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.