Episode #180 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane and I as we discuss the latest official updates for NBA 2K17, an epic game of 2K Pro-Am, a new twist in the Chris Bosh saga, and more.
On this week’s show…
- Patch 1.04 has come through for the PC and PlayStation 4 versions of NBA 2K17. We break down the update, noting the difference in the size of the patches between platforms, and provide some impressions.
- We spotlight some recent NBA 2K17 modding projects, including one that’s been receiving some mainstream gaming press. As always, our community is doing some outstanding work!
- Estimates of the Week 1 sales of NBA 2K17 are lower than the figures for NBA 2K16. Is it just regression to the mean, or is the compressed preview season to blame?
- In Our Week in Basketball Gaming: Arcane’s game gets fixed, the NLSC enjoys an epic double overtime victory in 2K Pro-Am, and NBA 2K14 PC doesn’t compare favourably to NBA 2K17.
- We wrap up Episode #180 of the NLSC Podcast with the latest development in the Chris Bosh saga. Are the Miami Heat shooting themselves in the foot with the way they’re handling the situation?
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.