Episode #182 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane, Kenny, and myself as we discuss opportunities for NBA Live 17, some more exciting victories in 2K Pro-Am, the start of the 2017 NBA season, and more.
On this week’s show…
- It appears as though advertising is starting to appear after the third quarter in NBA 2K17. We discuss the controversial practice of in-game advertising in AAA titles.
- Once again, we touch on the problems with an “always online” approach to modes such as MyCAREER, after a recent PSN outage made it impossible to play.
- With some of the dissatisfaction gamers have with NBA 2K17 and the way 2K has handled things with VC and so forth, has the door been left open for NBA Live 17?
- In Our Week in Basketball Gaming: more clutch wins for the NLSC 2K Pro-Am squad, a blossoming rivalry, a trip to MyPARK, and the Walk-On experience.
- The 2017 NBA season has tipped off! We talk about the first couple of days which saw a triple-double from LeBron James, a huge win for the San Antonio Spurs, big numbers from Anthony Davis, and the official debut of Joel Embiid.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.