Episode #184 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane and I as we discuss Patch 1.05 for NBA 2K17, offer up some more thoughts on what might be happening with NBA Live 17, and talk about a couple of other topics from the past week.
On this week’s show…
- We’ve started the ball rolling on our NBA 2K18 Wishlist, and encourage everyone to get involved in posting some constructive feedback for the development team.
- Off the top of our heads, what are some of the main issues we’d like to see addressed in NBA 2K18?
- Patch 1.05 has been released for NBA 2K17, addressing several bugs and tuning a few elements of the game. Some fixes are working better than others, but at least the timeout glitch is gone from 2K Pro-Am.
- New rosters are also coming through for NBA 2K17 again, and a recent update has added Steve Nash back to the 2003 Mavericks and 2005 Suns.
- What do we make of the radio silence from EA Sports regarding NBA Live 17? What do we think is going to happen with the game, and what are our expectations?
- In Our Week in Basketball Gaming: tough times and bratty kids in 2K Pro-Am, and a milestone achievement in MyCAREER.
- We wrap up Episode #184 of the NLSC Podcast with some NBA talk, including Stephen Curry’s record-breaking thirteen three-pointers in a game, and Dwyane Wade’s first game against the Heat.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.