Episode #185 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane, Kenny, and myself as we discuss recent modding releases, issues with YouTubers getting banned in NBA 2K17, and a few other topics of interest from the past week.
On this week’s show…
- We tip off Episode #185 of the NLSC Podcast with a round-up of the latest releases from our talented NBA 2K17 modding community. Some excellent retro mods have been created so far!
- It seems that Patch 1.06 for NBA 2K17 is in the pipeline. What do we expect it to fix? What do we want it to fix?
- Dime Magazine recently posted a countdown of the ten funniest glitches in NBA 2K. Which ones have we experienced ourselves?
- There’s been a lot of dissatisfaction with 2K Sports recently, as several YouTubers have been banned for unclear Terms of Service violations. We discuss 2K’s handling of the situation.
- What are some of our favourite jerseys that aren’t available in NBA 2K17?
- In Our Week in Basketball Gaming: a reminder that career modes have come a long way since NBA 2K10, and the most recent 2K Pro-Am games for the NLSC THRILLHO squad.
- We wrap things up with a couple of NBA topics, namely Tim Duncan’s impending jersey retirement, and a record for Aussie NBA players.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.