Episode #186 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane and I as we discuss Patch 1.06 for NBA 2K17, the upcoming Park After Dark event in MyPARK, a tidbit of NBA Live 17 news, and more.
On this week’s show…
- 2K is presenting the “Park After Dark” event in MyPARK this weekend, with Snoop Dogg making an in-game appearance as DJ Snoopadelic. It’s not really our thing, but it does sound kind of fun for MyPARK players.
- NBA 2KVR has been announced. Might some of the technology be adapted for use in the main game in future years?
- NBA 2K17 has received Patch 1.06. Although some issues have been resolved, unfortunately it seems that some new bugs have also arisen, and not everyone is happy with the tweaked gameplay.
- We’re starting to hear promising bits and pieces about NBA Live 17 from developers on social media. Senior Producer Mike Mahar also had a few things to say about the game in a recent chat to FOX 13 News in Tampa Bay.
- In Our Week in Basketball Gaming: An enjoyably successful run in 2K Pro-Am, two more quadruple-doubles in MyCAREER, and a surprising lack of loyalty.
- We wrap up Episode #186 of the NLSC Podcast with some NBA chatter, including the Detroit Pistons’ impending move to a new arena, Zach LaVine’s incredible 360 dunk from the foul line, and Kevin Love’s big first quarter against the Blazers.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.