This week on the NLSC Podcast, we react to a quiet trade deadline, talk about our recent gaming experiences and against our better judgement, offer up more predictions. Join Leftos, Ben and myself as we chat about all of that and more in Episode #19. A longer synopsis of the latest episode is as follows:
- As we are still a few months away from the preview season, news is still slow. However, there were a couple of tidbits of note from the past week.
- Since the preview season is a little ways off, we note the need to be wary of fake news and speculation being mistaken for facts.
- Following our weekly community update, we discuss Forum etiquette, particularly in regards to modders and mod users.
- Leftos provides us with some exciting news about his tools, especially NBA Stats Tracker.
- We talk about our recent experiences with basketball video games, as well as some other games that we’re playing at the moment. Ben has a couple of questions for the community.
- The trade deadline turned out to be a very quiet one, shooting down our predictions (especially mine).
- Not inclined to learn from our mistakes, we offer some more predictions for the remainder of the regular season.
- We recap and react to Sony’s announcement of the PlayStation 4.
Click Play to listen to the show!
As always, we’re eager to hear your feedback and responses to the show and everything that we discussed, so have your say in the comments below or in this thread in the Forum.