Episode #209 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane and I as we give our thoughts on all the NBA Live 18 news coming out of EA Play, discuss a couple of other basketball gaming tidbits from the past week, and share a few final thoughts on the 2017 NBA season.
On this week’s show…
- Coming out of EA Play 2017, we now know about The One, the new single player career mode in NBA Live 18. From the basic concept to the approach to Playstyles, it’s definitely sounding good.
- A lot of the hands-on impressions of NBA Live 18 have also been very positive, which has us feeling quite optimistic. A couple of other details are also potentially quite promising.
- Opponents quitting on you in online games of NBA 2K? 2K Support has some…interesting advice.
- The latest patch for NBA Playgrounds has continued the trend of adding more content and making some very welcome fixes and adjustments.
- We answer a listener question: would we like to see a story-driven career mode in NBA Live, similar to what we’ve seen in MyCAREER?
- Our Week in Basketball Gaming included our most enjoyable 2K Pro-Am game in a while…after some more frustrating contests, of course.
- With the Golden State Warriors’ victory in Game 5, the 2017 NBA Finals are over…of course, the MJ vs. LeBron debate is not.
- We wrap up Episode #209 of the NLSC Podcast with a short discussion of Jerry West’s new role with the Los Angeles Clippers, and the announcement regarding 3-on-3 basketball at the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.