Episode #218 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! With the preview season well and truly underway, Arcane and I have plenty of things to talk about this week, including the NBA Live 18 pre-order bonuses, the latest trailers and developer blogs for NBA 2K18, and some news that (of course) broke shortly after we finished recording Episode #217.
On this week’s show…
- Since its release, the NBA Live 18 demo has been receiving some patches, so it would appear that the experience will continue to be tweaked based on user feedback. Hopefully, this will also bode well for the inevitable Day One patch.
- The One Edition of NBA Live 18 has been confirmed, and it includes a couple of in-game pre-order bonuses, as well as a 33% discount from participating retailers.
- 2K Sports dropped the “Get Shook” trailer, along with a developer blog describing the improvements to gameplay in NBA 2K18. It sounds like the team has been focusing on the right things this year.
- A trailer and developer blog for MyTEAM in NBA 2K18 has also been released. The trailer itself was a little cringe-worthy, but overall the news is good there too.
- All-Time Teams and sixteen new Classic Teams will be added in NBA 2K18. We share our thoughts on the new classic teams that have been revealed so far.
- We wrap up Episode #218 of the NLSC Podcast with Our Week in Basketball Gaming, which has seen our 2K Pro-Am season for NBA 2K17 approach its final few sessions, and more grinding for cards in NBA Playgrounds. We also look ahead to our future weeks of basketball gaming.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.