Episode #232 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane and I as we discuss some promising news regarding NBA Jam, the appeal of playing and modding old games, our past week in basketball gaming, and recent events in the real NBA.
On this week’s show…
- Legendary NBA Jam announcer Tim Kitzrow posted a Tweet suggesting that a new NBA Jam game might be on the horizon. With the game celebrating its 25th Anniversary, a rare version may also be made available (licensing issues permitting).
- If there is a new NBA Jam game, what features and improvements would we like to see?
- When it comes to video games, it’s fun to revisit old favourites. It’s something many of us have done from time to time, but what is the appeal of playing – and indeed, modding – old basketball games?
- Our Week in Basketball Gaming has been all about NBA Live 18, from LIVE Events and The League to Ultimate Team. We also talk about whether we need a bit of an extended break from NBA 2K18.
- We wrap up Episode #232 of the NLSC Podcast with some NBA chatter, including the Cleveland Cavaliers’ recent struggles, some thoughts on a few other teams, and the latest All-Star voting results.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Got a mailbag question or topic suggestion for the next show? Sound off in the comments section below, or join in the discussion here in the Forum! For more information on the NLSC Podcast including episode guides, check out this page in our Wiki.