This week’s episode of the NLSC Podcast begins with a duo and ends with a trio as Leftos makes a triumphant return following his absence last week, joining Ben and I as we discuss the latest NBA and video game news. The three of us talk about a multitude of topics in “Silver” Episode #25, including:
- Ben and I open with a very brief update on the NCAA tournament and a roundup of community news.
- Moving straight into this week’s NBA discussion, we talk about the Lakers’ fortunes and the latest gem from Metta World Peace.
- The Heat continue to win even with their stars sitting out a few games, setting a franchise record for wins. We also touch on some other news and notes from around the league.
- A couple of college recruits claim they could beat Michael Jordan one-on-one, in his prime. We’re not so sure about that.
- Jay-Z is selling his shares in the Brooklyn Nets and looking to become an agent. We speculate on how that might turn out.
- Leftos joins the show, teases us with hints of stories to come and gives his thoughts on some of the topics discussed so far, as well as a couple from last week.
- The PC is dying…or is it? We talk about recent OEM sales figures and what it might mean for PC gaming.
- As has become the norm, we finish up with some next gen console news, including a follow-up on last week’s controversy.
Click Play to listen to the show!
This week’s episode was recorded on Thursday and is up later than originally intended, hence why we don’t mention a couple of news items such as Kobe Bryant’s season ending injury. That’s something we’ll no doubt talk about on next week’s episode but in the meantime we hope you enjoy this week’s show and invite you to give us your feedback and thoughts on everything we discussed in the comments below, as well as in this thread in the Forum.