Episode #259 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Kenny, The X, and I as we discuss the past couple of weeks in basketball gaming news, which included several impressive screenshots and details on One Court customisation in NBA Live 19, a gameplay trailer and MyTEAM developer blog for NBA 2K19, and more.
On this week’s show…
- EA Sports has been dropping some very impressive screenshots of NBA Live 19, and revealing some player ratings. We give our thoughts on both.
- One Court customisation has been officially announced for NBA Live 19, revealing some content that is very appealing to us.
- Before we get to this week’s NBA 2K19 news, we revisit the developer blog for MyLEAGUE, MyGM, and MyLEAGUE Online to share some additional thoughts.
- We have our first NBA 2K19 gameplay trailer, titled “Take the Crown”. Did it wow us the same way the OMG Trailer once did?
- The latest developer blog for NBA 2K19 dropped a ton of information about MyTEAM. We discuss everything that we’ve gleaned from it.
- Naturally we’re disappointed to hear that “Creator” by Santigold isn’t on the NBA 2K19 soundtrack, but we talk about it anyway.
- We wrap up Episode #259 of the NLSC Podcast with a quick discussion of the unfortunate and somewhat controversial forfeit by the WNBA’s Las Vegas Aces.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Got a mailbag question or topic suggestion for the next show? Sound off in the comments section below, or join in the discussion here in the Forum! For more information on the NLSC Podcast including episode guides, check out this page in our Wiki.