Episode #260 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane and I as we recap a busy week in basketball gaming news and previews, which included the release of the NBA Live 19 demo. We have our detailed impressions to share with the community, as well as our thoughts on everything that we learned about NBA Live 19 and NBA 2K19 over the past seven days.
On this week’s show…
- We have our first hands-on experience with NBA Live 19 following the release of the game’s demo! In our impressions, we break down what we liked and disliked, as well as what’s improved and what still needs improvement.
- Trailers and developer blogs have given us an insight into what to expect from the extended experience in The One. It’s not the traditional experience we’re still wanting the game to provide, but the additions do look and sound good.
- The NBA Live 19 soundtrack has been revealed. We’ve given it a listen, and have a couple of thoughts to share.
- Judging by the NBA 2K19 MyCAREER trailer, this year’s story is going to be a lot better. The ability to skip cutscenes and The Prelude is appealing too, though we still have some concerns.
- Private matchmaking has been added to Pro-Am in NBA 2K19. We absolutely approve, even if we are a little burned out on the mode.
- A few snippets about gameplay are being released ahead of the developer blogs, and they do sound quite promising.
- We wrap up Episode #260 of the NLSC Podcast with our reactions to the impact of Belgian law on MyTEAM, and wonder whether we’ll continue to see changes worldwide.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Got a mailbag question or topic suggestion for the next show? Sound off in the comments section below, or join in the discussion here in the Forum! For more information on the NLSC Podcast including episode guides, check out this page in our Wiki.