Episode #261 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane and I for a discussion of the latest news heading into the final stretch before the release of NBA Live 19 and NBA 2K19, including our impressions of NBA 2K19 The Prelude.
- The official NBA Live website has released some snippets about Ultimate Team in NBA Live 19. It seems as though packs will feature a lot more transparency this year.
- Xbox One Gamers have been getting their hands on a trial of the full version of NBA Live 19 via EA Access. We discuss some of the details and impressions that have been shared with the community.
- Once again, we reiterate our desire to see more focus on NBA content in NBA Live moving forward, and our hopes for the future in that regard.
- NBA 2K19 The Prelude is out, along with the MyNBA2K19 app. We give our impressions on this year’s sneak peek of NBA 2K19, from face scanning to the MyCAREER story and gameplay.
- We react to the NBA 2K19 Neighborhood trailer, as well as other info on NBA 2K19’s iteration of the MyCAREER game world/hub.
- Episode #261 of the NLSC Podcast wraps up with our thoughts on Manu Ginobili’s retirement, and his impressive NBA career.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Got a mailbag question or topic suggestion for the next show? Sound off in the comments section below, or join in the discussion here in the Forum! For more information on the NLSC Podcast including episode guides, check out this page in our Wiki.
As we mentioned in this week’s episode, our heartfelt condolences go out to the families of Elijah Clayton and Taylor Robertson, and all those affected by the tragic shooting at a Madden event in Jacksonville, Florida last week. If you would like to contribute to the Jacksonville Tribute Fund that EA has helped spearhead, please see here for more information.