Episode #272 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Both Arcane and Kenny are unavailable to co-host this week, so I’ve given a solo show another try. As a result, it’s a shorter episode, but I still manage to catch up on some recent news, offer up some opinions, and share what I’ve been doing on the virtual hardwood.
On this week’s show…
- A content update has come through for NBA Live 19, featuring current rosters and new items in The One Store. Although the updates are welcome, there is growing unrest within the community, who generally want to see more focus on NBA content.
- Our modding community continues to pump out some excellent work. It’s difficult not to get inspired to contribute, and to that end, a few projects are still in the works.
- Cleanprincegaming posted an excellent retrospective on the rise and fall of the NBA Street series. It highlights an unfortunate shift in EA Sports’ business model, and a lack of creativity in the current market.
- Has 2K ruined Team Pro-Am? Despite the launch of the NBA 2K League, the changes to Pro-Am in recent games seem counterproductive to generating interest in it, or the mode in general.
- Episode #272 of the NLSC Podcast wraps up with some recent stories from the virtual hardwood, including a frustrating bug in the NBA Finals in NBA 2K19’s MyCAREER.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Got a mailbag question or topic suggestion for the next show? Sound off in the comments section below, or join in the discussion here in the Forum! For more information on the NLSC Podcast including episode guides, check out this page in our Wiki.