A new big three comes together in Episode #38 of the NLSC Podcast! Join Arcane, JaoSming and myself as we sit down to discuss the latest NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14 news, mention a few exciting goings-on around the modding community and of course, talk about how much we love Leftos.
- A new NBA Live 14 developer blog, The Science of bounceTek, was posted on the official site last week. We give our reactions to what we read and saw in the three demonstration videos.
- What do we think they’re going to talk about next? For that matter, what are we hoping they’re going to talk about next?
- We cover a couple of other recent NBA Live 14 news items, such as the behind-the-scenes video featuring Clippers players and another playtesting session.
- Speaking of playtesting, 2K Sports are bringing back the Community Team-Up for NBA 2K14. We reaffirm our commitment to #JaoSming4TeamUp.
- We talk a little about community events, their effectiveness and the responsibilities that go along with them.
- Moving on to modding news, JaoSming takes us through an exciting new project involving NBA Street Vol. 2.
- A recent upload prompts us to discuss modding culture, as there’s a certain release practice that’s not quite on the level and we’d prefer to discourage it.
- We wrap things up with a discussion of last week’s Friday Five. What kind of gamers do we all see ourselves as?
Click Play to listen to the show!
As always, we’d love to hear your feedback on the show and your thoughts on anything we discussed, so have your say in the comments below as well as in this thread in the Forum.