It’s a four man panel in the NLSC Podcast this week. JaoSming, Arcane and I are joined by Lean for the first time as we discuss the latest NBA 2K14 news and notes, some great work that’s taking place around the community and answer questions in our very first mailbag segment!
- There’s been no NBA Live 14 news this week, but through cryptic teasers and the reveal of Xbox Live Achievements for the game, we do have some interesting NBA 2K14 news to talk about.
- Crew Mode is back! It’s good news for the basketball video gaming community as a whole, but are we personally excited? What about some of the other modes and features that have been revealed?
- We talk a little about some of our biggest pet peeves in basketball games, from annoying features in the frontend to commentary that breaks the fourth wall.
- JaoSming recaps some outstanding work that’s taking place in our NBA 2K13 modding community, which leads to a quick discussion on bonus content in basketball games.
- Lean recaps the FIBA Asia Tournament and the success of the Philippine national team.
- It’s a quiet NBA offseason right now, but we find a few things to talk about. Tristan Thompson gets a mention.
- We answer listener questions in our very first mailbag segment!
- The show wraps up with a few news and notes on the upcoming consoles, including the final Microsoft 180.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Thanks again to everyone who submitted questions. Please keep them coming as we’re looking to have a mailbag/listener response segment as a regular feature on the podcast. As always, please feel free to give us your thoughts on the latest episode, as well as anything we discussed, either in the comments below or here in the NLSC Forum.