Pdub joins Arcane and myself for Episode #47 of the NLSC Podcast, in which we discuss the latest news and previews for NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14, cover a few NBA related topics and even provide everyone with a public service announcement.
- Last week’s First Look trailer for NBA Live 14 provided us with our first proper glimpse of the game in action. We give our thoughts on what we saw and what we want to see.
- We also have a second NBA Live 14 screenshot to scrutinise. We’re satisfied with the shoes, but what about some other important details?
- Two NBA 2K14 Developer Diary videos were released last week, detailing gameplay and MyTEAM. We have a few thoughts on what we saw.
- Reviews for NBA 2K14 current gen are beginning to come out. We give our reactions and talk about some of the things that still concern us.
- The lack of certain features in NBA 2K14 and the absence of a demo have been unpleasant surprises for the community. Is communication an issue for 2K?
- We discuss some NBA topics including another sleeved jersey, future All-Star Weekends, Nickname Nights, “Shaqramento”, Paul George and some social media barbs.
- A couple more listener questions are answered in this week’s mailbag.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Please give us your thoughts on this week’s episode, as well as anything we discussed, either in the comments below or here in the Forum. As always, please keep those mailbag submissions coming, as we’ll be looking to answer more questions in Episode #48 next week.