NBA Live 14 news, NBA 2K14 impressions, modding talk, the NBA preseason and some other fun stuff. It’s Episode #49 of the NLSC Podcast featuring Arcane, JaoSming and myself, available to listen to now!
- One of our eagle-eyed Forum members discovered an NBA Live 14 article that leaked via EA Sports’ UK website, providing info on on player motion. It’s since been taken down, but we react to it anyway.
- An interview with GamingBolt has revealed that FIBA teams will not be making an appearance in NBA Live 14. Are we upset?
- Why is Andrew still playing NBA 2K13 PC? Why did he buy it again off Steam when he already has the disc version?
- JaoSming, on the other hand, does have NBA 2K14 PC. After a week with the game, he has more impressions to share.
- A whole lot of modding plans are discussed, with JaoSming outlining the projects he’s got lined up.
- The NBA preseason is getting us excited for another year of basketball. There’s been quite a few highlight plays so far, plus the long-awaited return of Derrick Rose.
- We wrap up the show with some other NBA thoughts, including the supposed end of Lob City for Doc Rivers’ Los Angeles Clippers.
Click Play to listen to the show!
As always, we’d love to hear your feedback on this week’s episode, along with your thoughts on everything we discussed, either in the comments below or in this thread. Once again, we didn’t have a listener mailbag segment this week but we invite you to send in your questions, comments and NBA 2K14 impressions for next week’s show.