We’re excited to present you with another special episode of the NLSC Podcast this week, featuring our highly anticipated second interview with NBA Live 15 Executive Producer, Sean O’Brien! Our community submitted lots of questions for Sean and we did our best to ask as many of them as possible, as once again he was very open and candid in his responses. Some of the topics we discussed include:
- The decision to push back NBA Live 15’s release, and the work that’s been done in the additional weeks of development time.
- The demo/early access dates, and what those trial versions will entail.
- Key improvements in this year’s game, at both ends of the court.
- What features are on the cards for next year, and why certain features couldn’t be included this year (such as sliders).
- Some of the community’s most commonly asked questions about NBA Live 15.
- And much more!
Click Play to listen to the show!
As we mentioned on the show, Sean will be answering some questions that we didn’t have time to ask “on-air” in written format, so stay tuned for that follow-up. A big thanks to Sean once again for joining us for another interview! As always, we welcome your thoughts on this week’s show, either in the comments below, or here in the Forum. We also invite you to join in the discussion taking place in the NBA Live 15 section of the Forum.