Episode #174 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! The release of NBA 2K17 is getting closer and closer, and once again we’ve got a significant amount of news to cover. We also have some stories to share about the latest exploits of the NLSC squad in 2K Pro-Am, and a trip down memory lane with NBA 2K12.
On this week’s show…
- We tip things off with a discussion about The Prelude, the downloadable experience for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of NBA 2K17 that will preview MyCAREER.
- A recent 2K media day has given us quite a bit of information about NBA 2K17, and a lot of it is very good news. A lot of positive impressions are also coming out of the recent community event.
- At last, we have our first deep-dive developer blog, courtesy of Gameplay Director Mike Wang! The man they call Beluba has given us some very promising information about this year’s game.
- How optimistic and hyped are we for NBA 2K17, just a couple of weeks away from the Early Tip-Off Weekend?
- In Our Week in Basketball Gaming: a goal is achieved by the NLSC squad in 2K Pro-Am. Also, some unfinished business is finally completed in NBA 2K12.
- We wrap up another episode with our new favourite game, Trivia Time! The score is close, and we have a fresh new batch of questions for at least the next six weeks.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.