Episode #214 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane and I as we discuss the latest NBA 2K18 tidbits including player ratings and the newly announced soundtrack, catch up on a couple of other recent news stories, and recap our past week in basketball gaming.
On this week’s show…
- A recent promo shoot for NBA 2K18 has revealed some early player ratings. The players themselves were on hand to hear them, and not all of them were pleased with what they heard!
- The soundtrack for NBA 2K18 has been revealed. We’re neither thrilled nor upset with the selection, but we do wish that we were getting some more substantial details about this year’s game.
- A significant content update is in the pipeline for NBA Playgrounds. New tournaments seem quite likely, but could we also see a slam dunk contest and three-point shootout added to the game?
- Five copies of NBA Elite 11 have been listed on eBay for $30,000 US. Glancing at our bank accounts, we might have to pass on making an offer. We do ponder how much we’d pay for a copy, though.
- Our Week in Basketball gaming included a so-so run in 2K Pro-Am, and some head-to-head games against each other in NBA Playgrounds.
- Paul Pierce has signed with the Boston Celtics, in order to retire a Boston Celtic. It seems to be a new trend with retiring players, and honestly, we don’t mind it.
- We wrap up Episode #214 of the NLSC Podcast with some thoughts on the new jersey designations that the NBA will be using moving forward.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Download or play on your mobile device/tablet: CLICK HERE (Running time: 1:14:55 — 51.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.