Basketball Classics v1.2.1 is now available on Steam! If you already own the game, the update will come through automatically as long as Steam is online and you’ve got an active Internet connection. If it doesn’t, try restarting your Steam client.
The new version is a maintenance release, addressing the following issues:
- Fixes issue where AI opponents can call a timeout at end of quarter that resumes the game incorrectly – such as when you’re viewing the scoreboard stats at halftime ugh 🙂
- Fixes issue with AI calling more timeouts than they should be allowed to call
- Fixes issue preventing the Marksman achievement from being granted (thanks marshcave)
- Fixes endgame credits after completing Story Mode +
- Various other minor things
It also looks like Josh and Dave have some big news for Basketball Classics in the pipeline, so stay tuned! In the meantime, if you don’t own the game, you can pick it up here. For more insights into the development of Basketball Classics and other fun retro basketball gaming talk, be sure to check out our interviews with Josh and Dave in Episodes #262 and #306 of the NLSC Podcast! Also feel free to share your thoughts on Basketball Classics v1.2.1 in the comments below, as well as here in the Forum.