HAWK23 has released V46 of the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12 PC. In addition to bringing the 2012/2013 season rosters up to date as of April 1st, it includes new versions of several retro season mods, new art updates including retro courts and faces, new Draft classes and an assortment of fixes. Want to know more? Here are the key features of V46:
- We now have 33 full season mods from 1980 – Present
- Added new versions of the 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003 Rosters
- Includes a “UBRV46 Association.ros” roster file which strips out all of the retro teams for those of you who just want the updated roster with flawless Season/Franchise mode. Don’t worry the normal Ultimate Base Roster V46 with all the retros is still there too.
- All players on current teams have real portraits
- Added 18 new Retro courts to supplement appropriate Season Mods
- Added 20 new and year-specific cyberfaces for players throughout the Season Mods
- Fixed cyberfaces for Alex English, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul, and any others with issues
- Added new early 1980’s All-Star uniforms
- Added new draft classes for 1980 and 2013
- Tweaked ALL Season Mods for updates such as skin color, ratings, player additions, cyberface assignments, and age updates. We now have 33 full season mods, the ABA mod, the All-Legends mod, All-Star mod, the 60s, 70s, and 80s Ultimate Basketball mods, and the Ultimate Base Roster (UBR) all compatible without affecting regular NBA2K12 files and they all work in season/association.
- Current NBA Teams Rosters/Rotations up to date as of Monday, April 1st, 2013.
Sound good? Then pick it up here in our Downloads section! Also be sure to check out the release thread where you can find additional previews, FAQs and support, as well as send along your thanks to HAWK23 and his crew.