Want NBA 2K12 for PC? We’re giving away a copy so if you haven’t picked up the game yet, here’s your chance to get it absolutely free!
To enter the competition, you can:
- Comment on this news post by telling us your favourite NBA PC game
- Reply to this thread in the NLSC Forum with your favourite community-made mod
- Like us on Facebook and reply to this post with your favourite NBA game cover player
- Follow us on Twitter and Tweet @TheNLSC I want to win #NBA2K12 on PC! #NLSC
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel and post a channel comment telling us your favourite NBA game trailer or mix
Doing each of the above will count for one entry in the competition with a maximum of five entries per person, so make sure you hit us up in all five places to maximise your chances of winning! The winner will be determined by a random draw with entries closing Wednesday December 21st at 12:01 AM EST. Please see below for additional rules and conditions of entry.
- All entrants must be 18 years or older, or obtain their parent or guardian’s permission before entering.
- The competition is open to visitors worldwide, commencing December 12th at 11:30 PM EST and closing December 21st at 12:01 AM EST. NLSC Team Members are ineligible to enter the competition.
- The prize is one (1) copy of NBA 2K12 for PC, featuring Michael Jordan on the cover. No other prize will be substituted and the prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The winner will be determined by a random drawing and all decisions are final. We will contact the winner shortly after the drawing has been completed to obtain the necessary postage details. These details will only be used to deliver the prize and will not be shared with anyone else. The cost of postage will be covered by the NLSC.
- Each method of entry (news post, Forum thread, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube) will count as one entry in the competition, with a maximum of five entries per person if all methods are completed. Each method must be completed as instructed to gain a valid entry. Any attempts at cheating (including but not limited to using second accounts to gain additional entries) will also result in invalid entries. Invalid entries will not be entered into the draw.
For any further enquiries about the contest, please contact email@example.com.